Friday, November 28, 2008

TME BRINGS YOU: An Exposay Piece


Here at The Meme Economy we like to deliver scandalous news as it develops.  Rumors had surfaced for months that the Cobrasnake and his autistic girlfriend shared the same clothes.  Today, we can bring you breaking news by confirming these vicious rumors with hard evidence.   FACT: The Cobrabro and his gf share the same wardrobe.  
The couple can be seen in these private photographs wearing the same shirt on different days.  Is the Cobrasnake so low on funds that he has to buy his clothes as a timeshare?  I knew the economy was bad, but this is an all new low.

Personally, I applaud the couple for having the perfect symbiotic relationship.  Sometimes I wish my girlfriend would let me wear her black skinny jeans but she says I'll just stretch them out with my fat.  I'm glad the happy couple has decided to compromise by buying a shirt in the largest size available; that way, they're 'fashion forward.'  Brilliant.

EDIT: I can't wait until this shirt appears in 'The Cobra Shop' for $60.
[photos by The Cobrasnake]

No comments: