Monday, December 1, 2008

Gaspard <3's AA

I finally got around to watching A Cross The Universe.  [translation: my torrent for A Cross The Universe finally finished downloading, gah, that took forever].  I came across this screenshot and found it of great interest.  I wonder what Gaspard picked up from American Apparel.  Maybe it was the Poly-Cotton Stripe Crew Neck...or maybe it was the Melange Jersey Short Sleeve Deep V-Neck.  Or perhaps, it was the Baby Rib Boxer Brief (with or without the front opening, we'll never know).  Truth is, it's a mystery as to what he purchased.  All we can deduce from the photograph is that Gaspard isn't too cool to wear AA and therefore it will remain to be hip for at least two more seasons.   
Do you think he started to wear AA before his North American Tour [trend setter, ahead of the curve in France] or during his North American Tour [copy cat, behind the times].  Yeah, that's what I was thinking too.  

No comments: