Monday, December 8, 2008

Miniature Alt




I am the miniature alt
///I am 12 years old but age is only a number  
///All my friends are in college or grad school
///Leggings are not a fashion accessory, they are a lifestyle
///I was born with my own sense of style and my own personal brand
///I grew out of my "Limited Too" phase when I was in pre-kindergarten 
///I have to alter all the clothes I buy from vintage stores to make them miniature size
///my ex-boyfriend is a 25 year old party photographer that used to be in a shoegaze-core band  [still luv him]
///I went to my first rave when I was 8 years old
///I liked No Age before Pitchfork ever wrote about them
///I lie to people and tell them my mum is Lykke Li 
///I got this posing shit down
///I am the miniature alt and I've been told that I'm very mature for my age
photo credit: lookbook 

No comments: