Friday, December 5, 2008

My Blog Crush

This is my blog crush
///We met at a show in Paris.  She's a native but I'm just studying abroad
///We go shopping for indie/vintage threads together at least once a week
///Her greatest accomplishment in her young life thus far is being featured as #5 hottest on Lookbook
///She downloaded my December Mixtape when I didn't even message her about it
///She writes self-motivational messages on her bathroom mirror in red lipstick to help her get through the day
///She wished she had poor eyesight so she could have legitimate perscription glasses instead of just frames
///The pose pictured above took her 6 hours straight in front of the mirror to master
///Her jacket is made of pleather because she thinks leather is morally wrong
///Her parents 'just don't understand'
///This is my blog crush and I love the idea of her
photo credit: lookbook

No comments: