Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ALT OR MNSTRM?

I'm wearing the AA Fine Jersey Stripe Tank today (pictured above)...and I'm severely conflicted.  I can't tell whether I look like an altbro or a mainstream douchebro.  Maybe I look a little bit like both?  I'm wearing it with gray skinny jeans and TOMS but I'm not sure if that's enough to convert my outfit to 'completely alternative.'  I saw a bro at In-N-Out a few weeks ago wearing the same tank, but he was a mainstream bro that was on steroids because I could tell he was wearing the tank to show off his guns.  Can't blame him :(.  But I'm basically the same build as the altbro in the picture, so I'm in the clear right?  Ooooo, but I don't have rad tats to prove my alt status.  I'M SO FUCKING CONFUSED.  Maybe I should just change shirts to be on the safe side.

No comments: